This summer, TRECA Digital Academy students had the opportunity to participate in a national reading contest through myON. myON is a personalized reading program that provides students access to more than 5,700 digital books. There were over 100 schools enrolled in the myON Summer Reading Challenge and over 37,000 students participated. TRECA had several students participate and we even had four students place in the top 20!
We’d like to congratulate our top elementary, middle, and high school readers!
- Elementary: Morgan Sieber - 5th grade
- Middle School: Ryan Goodwin - 8th grade
- High School: Kayleigh Nibert - 9th grade
We’d also like to congratulate our four students that placed in the top 20 of 37,000 students in the contest!
- Morgan Sieber, G5 - 6th place
- Ryan Goodwin, G8 - 17th place
- River Lower, G3 - 18th place
- Rebecca Huffman, G4 - 19th place
Congratulations TRECA readers! Keep up the great work!Facebook Share Twitter Tweet